- Foundation MediumLongitudinal diameterVideo course abdominal ultrasound Longitudinal diameter
- Foundation MediumInferior mesenteric arteryVideo course abdominal ultrasound Inferior mesenteric artery
- Foundation MediumExamination of the gallbladder in supine positionVideo course abdominal ultrasound Examination of the gallbladder in supine position
- Foundation MediumColonoscopy with indigocarmine chromoendoscopyThis is the case of a 70-year-old woman who has a history of multiple colonic polypectomies. The history of the resection specimen had revealed hyperplastic polyps and serrated adenomas. Altogether,…
- Foundation MediumEnquired... Prof. Dr. Alex Staumann- What is eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)? - How does EoE affect daily life? - Why is treatment of EoE necessary? - How can EoE be treated?"
- Foundation MediumSession II: Practical challenges of manipulating the microbiome (March 4, 2021)On-demand video of session II of the Online Live Event Gut Microbiome: Structure, Metabolic activity and Clinical Application March 4, 2021
- Foundation MediumRight kidneyVideo course abdominal ultrasound Right kidney