- Foundation MediumCervical esophagus, transversalVideo course abdominal ultrasound Cervical esophagus, transversal
- Foundation MediumAnatomy of the pancreas, CaudaVideo course abdominal ultrasound Anatomy of the pancreas, Cauda
- Foundation MediumLeft kidney, different levelsVideo course abdominal ultrasound Left kidney, different levels
- Foundation MediumEnquired... Prof. Dr. Alex Staumann- What is eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)? - How does EoE affect daily life? - Why is treatment of EoE necessary? - How can EoE be treated?"
- Foundation MediumSession I: Microbial profiling – are we there yet – Science meets clinical practice (March 4, 2021)On-demand video of session I of the Online Live Event Gut Microbiome: Structure, Metabolic activity and Clinical Application March 4, 2021
- Foundation MediumLeft kidney, topographyVideo course abdominal ultrasound Left kidney, topography
- Foundation MediumRight liver lobe, 3 levelsVideo course abdominal ultrasound Right liver lobe, 3 levels